Τhe research project DIN-ECO (Boosting Digital Innovation & Transformation Capacity of HEIs in an Entrepreneurial Ecosystem), with Scientific Coordinator Prof. Adamantia Pateli from the Ionian University had its 3rd Project Meeting on Thursday, June 8 2023 -the 1st meeting for DIN-ECO phase 2- at the Campus of the University of Nis, Serbia. In particular, the discussion had as main subject the progress and the planning of actions about the 2nd phase objectives, which concern:
- seminars on specialized topics by entrepreneurs or business development experts,
- hackathons on digital innovation,
- seminars to researchers and support academic or non-academic staff in terms of innovation and technology transfer,
- mentoring actions on digital innovation and transformation,
- team building for stakeholders networking,
- digital expo for entrepreneurial networking,
- publicity events,
- achievement of synergies with national and international education boards and associations,
- development of a sustainability plan for the establishment innovation and entrepreneurship in HEIs.
In addition, it is worth noting that the day after the partners' meeting, on June 9, 2023, a public event was held at the University of Nis on the theme "DIN-ECO Project: From an Innovative Idea to a Startup", in which members of the digital innovation ecosystem participated.
The collaborating institutions of the project are the following: Ionian University (lead partner - Greece), Warsaw University of Life Sciences (Poland), Mugla Sitki Kocman University (Turkey), Foundation Maker's Place Private Company (Greece), A.B. Institute of entrepreneurship development LTD (Cyprus), University of Nis (Serbia), Aalborg University (Denmark), Fondazione Fenice Onlus (Italy).
More information about the DIN-ECO project can be found at: